Dr. Jennifer Lyman
PREMIER CARE FOR WOMEN IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE ADDITION OF DR. JENNIFER LYMAN TO OUR PRACTICE!!
Dr. Lyman will begin seeing patients in our office on January 03, of 2013. She has been a practicing OB/GYN physician in Atlanta for the past 12 years. Her curriculum vitae and personal video will be on our website soon under the link “Our Physicians”.
You may contact our office to make an appointment at 404-257-0170.
“I enjoy the practice of Gynecology, the wonderful variety it offers – interactions with women of all ages, from teenagers to menopausal women. I enjoy educating patients about their health and their bodies and helping them to understand the normal stages of their lives, as well as the problems that can arise.”
- Bachelor of Arts in Biopsychology, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, 1993
- Medical Doctor, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee, 1997
- Residency OB/GYN, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, New York, 2001
- Board Certified, American Board of Gynecology & Obstetrics, 2004
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- Urogynecology/Bladder Problems
- Electronic Medical Record Technology
- Minimally Invasive/Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Honors: Microbes & Defense Honors Society, Vanderbilt University
School of Medicine
- Administrative Chief Resident, Long Island Jewish Medical
- Born and raised in Nashville, Tennessee
- Affiliated with Atlanta Gynecology & Obstetrics, P.C. since 2001
- Married with three children
- Enjoys cooking, travel, and reading